Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market to get a lift pump pretty soon, but since I live in california it of course has to be carb legal. I really like the airdog 2, but don't know if it is carb legal. I know that airdog and fass are both good lift pumps, just wondering which one I can run do to stupid smog stuff.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
fass and air dog are a father and son company that split a few years ago. so they basically are the same. but here is a link to our air dog II. i would recommended this there is no drilling or dropping your tank for install.

AIR DOG II

if there is any thing else i can help with let me know.

-David

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see that there are factory looking plugs on the air dog II, does this plug into the factory wiring harness? I was also under the impression that the duramax did not have a lift pump, after talking with one of the mechanics at work, he called gm, and they said that there is a lift pump and an in tank fuel pump. I dont know if that is right, just wondering.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
i love my airdog 2 u cant hear it over the motor

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
I see that there are factory looking plugs on the air dog II, does this plug into the factory wiring harness? I was also under the impression that the duramax did not have a lift pump, after talking with one of the mechanics at work, he called gm, and they said that there is a lift pump and an in tank fuel pump. I dont know if that is right, just wondering.
Cp3 is the only pump on the dmax. it's under vaccum stock, as soon as you put a pump, wala, it's now positive pressure.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
104 Posts
From what I have heard, all lift pumps will be considered CARB legal here in CA. I have the Airdog II on mine currently.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I run a PPE, but Bigblackdiesel has an Airdog for sale. It's brand new and it's cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts