Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My dream truck is a 4x4 lbz topkick or kodiak with the monroe conversion. I have been looking everywhere and either the listing is years old and they have since sold it or it doesn't have the monroe conversion. Is anyone looking to get rid of theirs?

· Premium Member
4,150 Posts
I assume that you have looked at Working Truck World website?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume that you have looked at Working Truck World website?
I have looked just about everywhere Google will take me. All the listings that I try to apply to are all outdated by typically 3 to 4 years. Is there anyone on this site that is currently selling any? I can't see any listing here and I heard that you need to post a bunch of times to see classifieds, which seems a little cringy just to spam replies.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can read the classifieds. You have to have 25 post, to post a classified unless you are a supporting vendor.
Thanks for clearing that up. I took a look but haven't seen any for sale in at least about a year or so. Maybe I missed one or if someone is trying to unload theirs that you know of, please let me know.

· Premium Member
4,150 Posts
There are four listed here:

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. My dream truck is a 4x4 lbz topkick or kodiak with the monroe conversion. I have been looking everywhere and either the listing is years old and they have since sold it or it doesn't have the monroe conversion. Is anyone looking to get rid of theirs?

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.