Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on here. I’m looking to see who everyone suggests for running now that atp is gone . I want down pipe back exhaust and 3 tunes. Not seeing any real options for down pipe back exhaust. Any info before I make the purchase would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
Hello all,
It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on here. I’m looking to see who everyone suggests for running now that atp is gone . I want down pipe back exhaust and 3 tunes. Not seeing any real options for down pipe back exhaust. Any info before I make the purchase would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
the 17 will be an L5P which is, while not "undeleteable" quite difficult and expensive to delete. With the EPA crack down on deletes you may have a very hard time getting the parts especially for a L5P.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Although not close to a delete, if you want some more power... Edge puslar tuning or Banks Derringer for a few more HP boost. EPA friendly

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well this is making me rethink upgrading....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I just hate the thought of having to use exhaust fluid and having an egr. But I’ve watched a lot of videos and the l5p seems to be a great engine. Just disappointing the epa cracked down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts