Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes when I start the truck it idles up and down(50 or so RPM's) Also at times when I am driving and stop at a light, I can hear the idle going up and down but the RPM's aren't moving. Where on this site can I find recalls/bulletins??? My Speedometer and Oil Pressure gauge stop working a long time ago and I heard that it might have been a recall???

Thanks,
Chris Zimmerman

·
Registered
262 Posts
my truck also changes sound with no RPM change been doin it since i bought it. 20000 miles later no problem so far

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Sometimes when I start the truck it idles up and down(50 or so RPM's) Also at times when I am driving and stop at a light, I can hear the idle going up and down but the RPM's aren't moving. Where on this site can I find recalls/bulletins??? My Speedometer and Oil Pressure gauge stop working a long time ago and I heard that it might have been a recall???

Thanks,
Chris Zimmerman
what truck do you have meaning what year and such?my duramax does some of the same..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD, 110,000 miles

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
check with your dealer for any recalls but with the LB7 engine like you have i would have the dealer check the injecter rates to make sure your injecters aren't causeing some of your idleing problems..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts