Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After yesterday i noticed that any type of load my truck falls on it's butt! Yesterday i pulled a riding lawnmower on a trailer and it felt lilke i was towing a bobcat, does anyone know what the problem could be?

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Do you have boost gages? Low boost will cause that- leaky boot-? - Pull the driver's side boost tube and check the entire tube for holes-- some contact the power steering hose and wears a hole-- they will usually smoke a lot when that happens.

A dirty fuel filter will cause problems-- if in doubt, change that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have any gauges, and the fuel filter is brand new, i will check for leaks thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check the air filter. Mine was sluggish once and the air filter wouldn't let enough air through for the turbo to spool up good.

·
Registered
74 Posts
check the usual before i would start to worry ... fuel filter (stated it was new so check) air filter and check for leaks if it is not an air problem then next would be to look into fuel

correct me if i am wrong but doesnt the edge juice read boost lvls up to like 32? not fully familiar with them

also i would try to set your programer back to stock and see if maybe that might be a problem .. i have heard the the attitude is not the best tuner for our trucks and have heard of quite a few people running into problems with them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts