Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

I have been searching the archives for for a High Flow Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) that will offer a louder volume to pass through. I have discovered that Bully Dog has made a performance Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for specific generation f0rd and d0dge trucks and I read a discussion about ATS Diesel Performance was beginning to research and design a high flow Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) years back. However, I have not been able to find any reviews on the Bully Dog DPF or advancements from ATS Diesel Performance. I am trying to find an aftermarket diesel particulate filter that will parallel with factory tuning to increase the volume of exhaust sound. The company that creates a louder performance Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) will make monumental sales.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Man who knew DPF's could be designed to be so compact

·
Registered
618 Posts
That’s kinda what mine looks like. It must be working good. When it’s cold I’ll let my truck idle 10-15 minutes to warm up and there’s never any particles laying behind it in the driveway.

My company gasser has a spin on DPF. I prefer those, hell of a lot easier to change

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one would be pretty loud:

That was funny. However, with environmental protection agency (EPA) restrictions tightening the wrenches that allow us to install such modifications in the image above, more people will not have the freedom to take the preferable route that you are suggesting. A loud diesel particulate filter will allow people with diesels to stay compliant, avoid fines, and enjoy the sound of a loud exhaust.

That is really funny. Chuckled out loud at my work desk.
Funny yes, we should all enjoy a nice laugh a time or to, but I am also concerned about the future of our trucks.
Man who knew DPF's could be designed to be so compact
If only.

That’s kinda what mine looks like. It must be working good. When it’s cold I’ll let my truck idle 10-15 minutes to warm up and there’s never any particles laying behind it in the driveway.

My company gasser has a spin on DPF. I prefer those, hell of a lot easier to change
I was under the assumption that the year 2020 was the year that the agency was going to start arming up against the aftermarket companies with predicted intentions of stopping people with such modifications. I would prefer to go the classic route of which everyone also prefers but all states forcefully becoming compliant could potentially happen within a moments notice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts