Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there are the top 25 fastest and slowest duramaxs but what about loudest? anyone made a scale or group for the lud duramaxs out there. Just wondering.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
12in is a bit large.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
12 inch is all the rage these days. Didn't you know? Get with the program here :rof

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
Oh hell yea. that was my 300th post and now I'm a fanatic :woot

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
12in. seen one. looked weird. plus i use my bed. and my duramax doesn't smoke. no need for stacks na i made my own outta 4.5in

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
take off everything but your downpipe and then see how loud it is
i know a guy that did that with his cummins 12v. doesn't sound very good and his truck looks like it rolled outta a coal mine

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
take off everything but your downpipe and then see how loud it is
That's how my truck is running now. I haven't had an exhaust for a little over 1200 miles! I get a head ache but talk about some head turning people! I have my lope tune in too! It sounds wicked just putting around town, but when you drive a 600 mile round trip like i did it gets rediculous. Exspecially when you are in a tunnel, under a overpass, or beside a wall on the interstate!

Jonathan

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
That's how my truck is running now. I haven't had an exhaust for a little over 1200 miles! I get a head ache but talk about some head turning people! I have my lope tune in too! It sounds wicked just putting around town, but when you drive a 600 mile round trip like i did it gets rediculous. Exspecially when you are in a tunnel, under a overpass, or beside a wall on the interstate!

Jonathan
That sounds retarted but I guess that is my opinion

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Who cares how loud but just how good it sounds going by ford's and dodges..........

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Not only loud but prolly the coolest sounding Dmax IMO Sounds like a crazy big block chevy mixed with Dmax

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts