Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Yes or NO

• Sure its different

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No, they're retarded

Votes: 12 57.1%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't make my mind up if I like them or hate them. I think I hate them so much I like it. its simple, basic yet still says truck. Wish I could see them on my truck not a computer thing. 18x9's

Suggestions PLEASE, if not these were going with the KMC REVOLVERS ON THE BOTTOM

·
Registered
571 Posts
I wouldnt say they are ugly. They are pretty plain or basic though. Maybe if you painted the outer ring and center cap to match your truck, just a thought.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I like them, they look great.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
They remid me of the AR rims everyone put on the s10 blazers...

·
Registered
250 Posts
IMO I don't like solid black wheels. I put a set on my truck and made it look dirty. My truck is a 96 and it's really clean for being 14 years old and it just made my truck look TRASHY. I think if you added some crome in with the black it would look good. But that's just me.

I would go with the XD Series if I had to pick.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There all KMC wheels. The tops are KMC Enduro's

Thanks though guys keep them coming. I am going 100% black anyway. I hate shiney.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I would do the enduros for sure. I am trying to convince my dad to get em.

·
Registered
225 Posts
go for chrome... everybody has black wheels now lol.... i'm gonna paint my 22's to match my next truck... so you might think about that too :D

·
Registered
589 Posts
get the revolvers!!!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea Im leaning towards Revolvers..... They just look good.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyone have a suggestion on place to buy from??

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.