Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is throwing low fuel rail pressure codes and I just put a new fuel filter in it and I reset the fuel filter life and when I get on it, it will bog in 3rd gear and the engine light will come on and then it will say 0% fuel filter life change filter. Here is what is done to my truck any body have any ideas. thanks
2009 Lmm
PPE Hot +2
Banks exhaust
K&N Intake
PPE ported fuel rail fitting
PPE fuel rail shims
Egr block off plate
PPE CP3 pump inlet fitting
PPE billet aluminum fuel pickup kit
Fass 150 gallon fuel pump

·
Registered
5 Posts
2015 3500 LTZ 6.6 150000 miles Only problems til now heater in definitely tank then pulley from alternator flew off and thermostat got stuck open. I replaced alternator and thermostat myself then fuel filter as a maintenance item 2000/3000 miles later I have this problem please help

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes it was there as pending now permanent please tell me you can help??? I've read everything from fuel cap to fuel lift pump. I'm confused

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please anyone I have this same problem with no tunes factory everything
On my LMM when I got the low fuel rail and 0% fuel filter life, my problem was a $10 plug in the fuel rail. My understanding is they come stock with a "plastic" like plug that will shut closed and bog down. I added a metal one and never had another issue with it and added a lift pump later on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What year truck did that happen to? Also could you tell me where to look for this plug?
Mine was an 08. Thoroughbred diesel has an ATS Fuel Rail plug, XDP also has them. You can honestly just type in on google the year of your truck, motor and fuel rail plug and it will show you a bunch of options to choose from.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts