·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry didn’t work. Just search it on Boston Craigslist

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
IF people aer crazy enough to buy those trucks for that price PT Barnum was right..........."There is a sucker born every minute"

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Yeah that price is the highest I've ever seen for a low mileage lbz. I bought mine for 28,500 w/ 62k on it and no rust.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
....I bought mine for 28,500 w/ 62k on it and no rust.
:teehee

I bought mine for 25,900 with 3.5k on it....and no Dust.
And, it came with two extra wheels for free.
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
My current 08 LMM, bought in November last, $22,000 even with 92500 on the clock.

I could get nearly two of mine for what that guy is asking.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've been looking, thinking maybe to step up from my 04, but a lot of them are priced that higher when looking at the under 100k miles.

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
I paid $11k for mine with about 215k on it. 297k today and still solid. If I bought one with 40k miles it'd last me until we're all driving electric trucks. But to pay $40k? Nah. That is absurd.

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
I've been looking, thinking maybe to step up from my 04, but a lot of them are priced that higher when looking at the under 100k miles.
Have you tried looking for the LMM models too or just LBZ?

The LMM is basically the same engine just has a DPF, which is easily deleted if you don't live an emissions controlled state, and they seem to be MUCH less expensive

·
Registered
395 Posts
Have you tried looking for the LMM models too or just LBZ?

The LMM is basically the same engine just has a DPF, which is easily deleted if you don't live an emissions controlled state, and they seem to be MUCH less expensive
I haven't but, cause i like the classic style but maybe, I should change my thinking.
If a 06-07 is worth 35- 40k I guess my 04 is still worth 20k.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
I haven't but, cause i like the classic style but maybe, I should change my thinking.
If a 06-07 is worth 35- 40k I guess my 04 is still worth 20k.:laugh:
If you do a search on cars,com or antotrader.com you can get some idea what your truck might be worth and look for LMM vehicles. I found an 08 LTZ with 92500 for 22000 even last November

With both of them you can edit the search criteria to narrow it down to precisely what you have/want to keep from having to sort through all those that don't qualify for you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I saw an LBZ on craigslist for $42k here in california haha! Dont remember the mileage but it was definitely super low.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts