Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lower tow mirror glass broke (blind spot)

my right side blind spot glass is broke on towing mirror. Does anyone know of a place to get them or even a part number for it or am I stuck with a new mirror as my only option?

*Update*
Got my kit today from the local dealership and installed it in about 5 minutes.
Here is the current part number, 15933020 (Lower mirror kit).
The kit is the same for the left and right side.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Dear Goldpony75,

I have read your question about new mirror for your truck. Did you visit the GM Parts Direct website to see if they might have this for you to order?

You can also get a hold of Advance Auto Parts, Autozone, Napa online, and Pepboys to see if they have the part number and part for you. Please, keep in mind that if you visit the above sites General Motors doesn't maintain or endorse these sites and will not be responsible for any of their content.

Sincerely,
Michelle, GM Customer Service

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,878 Posts
We have ordered them before for customers that have the tow mirrors on thier trucks. One guy I know I peticular has them on an 02 and we just ordered one from the NBS tow mirror, and it worked just fine. I can look up the part number in a little bit if you'd like me to

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the responses guys. I got it on will call at my local dealership already. About 34.00 for the lower glass kit.

Here is the current part number, 15933020 (Lower mirror kit).
The kit is the same for the left and right side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts