Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone wants lifted Lmm pics and the classic boys have some sick lowered trucks, I'm thinking about letting mine all the way down. Lets see what y'all got? This might be a long shot but go for it!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Mine is not lowered yet, one day I want to bag it and drag it for some reason. See a few floating around the net that look sick.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Subs for some badass trucks. I love lifted, but I do appreciate the lowered idea. Specially for u guys with twins lol

·
Registered
8,345 Posts
Not mine, but pulled this from a page I frequent. Pretty Sick looking.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Not mine, but pulled this from a page I frequent. Pretty Sick looking.
That's a bad bitch. Anyone can guess ways it cost to be able to do that? :rolleyes:

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Check out lmmduramax on here. He has a sweet blacked out, lowered, truck.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll have some pictures this weekend! Installing 3" drop shackles tomorrow.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Not lowered a whole lot, but here she is.

Slightly lower than stock front, 2" drop shackles.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I was already pretty sure I was getting moto metal 962s, but the trucks above and below mine with them have fully convinced me. They look awesome.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I was already pretty sure I was getting moto metal 962s, but the trucks above and below mine with them have fully convinced me. They look awesome.
I love them! Wish I could of gone with the deeper dish/wider wheel but they work!

Only thing is more and more people are getting them...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wheels are 20x9, can't remember the offset off the top of my head.

Tires are 305/50/20. They do rub at full turn so I gotta do some fender trimming. Other than that, I like the stance too. Came out just as I wanted.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Here is a couple of older pics of mine... Now she is partially debaged with blacked out taillights and emblems!
what size wheel (including offset) and tire combo are you running. I like it, have been thinking about lowering mine back down. If you don't mind, what also did you do for the lowering, front and rear? Definitely like your stance.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Wheels are 20x9, can't remember the offset off the top of my head.

Tires are 305/50/20. They do rub at full turn so I gotta do some fender trimming. Other than that, I like the stance too. Came out just as I wanted.
I see 3" drop shackles for the rear, anything to the front.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nope. Front couldn't go any lower without having a rake again. Front sits about 3/4" of an inch lower than the rear.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts