Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
maketodaythebestofurlife
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...... I see guys posting their trucks are LT1, LT3.... How do I find out which package I have?....
Thank you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
302 Posts
The best obviously would be to look at your window sticker from when you bought the truck, but the LT packages are the different levels of options applied into ''any truck'' exept going into the LTZ packages. LT1-2-3 would be different options included in the interior mainly. You would have to do some research online to know the exaxct options per level of interior, but for an example, the LT3 should look like the LTZ interior but can not get cooled seats and a few other small options, for those you would have to go to an LTZ. But LT1 would be basic LT interior (power locks, windows, cruise, tilt steering wheel etc.) When i said ''any truck'' meaning you can buy/order a work truck package truck with LT1 upgrade. They normally consider this a LS package but in the HD series they are still considered just a WT. I may have some info wrong because i'm not a chevy dealer but that should be the jist of it.

·
maketodaythebestofurlife
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeap, I hear you, I actually thought it could be a code in the glove box or something... Mine is a 05' CCSB 4x4 with every option I guess.... I've seeing posts like 'LT3 but no sunroof...'
I have the sunroof and then I wondered if there was another 'LT' for it...
Thanks a lot

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
An LT3 will have power everything, leather interior, upgraded wheels, with many other items as options like sunroof and Nav.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts