Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I purchased some ultra wheels and they came with lugnuts which after 3 months are already chipped and rusting.. Where and what kind of lugs are you guys running? Also what is they size? All I know is they hold my wheels on.....

Thanks!:help

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
lug nuts are built like crap in general most of then have thin covers....take them off and paint them black or something

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Labman, What length and thread are our trucks? Is there something special about the spline drive?
Where did you purchase?

·
Registered
303 Posts
They will come as a six spline drive. The measurement is M14x 1.5 rh/t those are the ones you will need. The six spline drive is what they call tuner wheel lugs now. Check ebay they have black one or chrome ones, the price ranges from 38 for chrome with shipping and i believe 70 for the black ones with shipping

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok gotcha they look good... I'll start searching ebay!
thanks!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
2nd Mcguard.....bend over though.....and yes it is going to hurt

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Umm....I don't know, the special socket to fit the splines fit's kind of tight. You might be able to, I would only try it one of them first though to make sure the socket will still fit them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I checked i have gorrilla on my duramax and have mcgard on another. Never any promblems you get what you pay for in lug nuts. I think it is funny i had some one that bought bmf wheels 20x10's for 400 bucks a piece and then say 150 dollars is crazy for lug nuts hell i can't afford the damn wheels but i'll be damn is ia going to go cheap for something that holds my wheels on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.