Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided to make the move, traded in my 06 f250 and will take delivery on wednesday of my 2011 chevy 3500 cc drw 4x4. Sure i will have plenty of questions for you guys as i dont know much about the duramax. Will post pics soon.

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Congrats and post some pics of that beast. I'm in love with the new drw's

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome to the dark side :D I know you'll love your truck!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What are your plans for the new rig?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most likely will leave the truck stock unless i develop a good relationship with local chevy shop. i dont want to have a brand new truck with no warranty. About 95 percent of my driving is towing a fifth wheel and it seems that most suggest leave it nontuned for towing.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Congrats! Your gonna love it

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Most likely will leave the truck stock unless i develop a good relationship with local chevy shop. i dont want to have a brand new truck with no warranty. About 95 percent of my driving is towing a fifth wheel and it seems that most suggest leave it nontuned for towing.
ehhhhh yea. Probably not a bad idea. You can get away sometime with a small tune but you've probably got all you need power wise.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome, the 3500 has plenty of power already, enjoy your new dually. What color, and what package/options did you get?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Welcome. Keep it stock and enjoy for years to come. :drink

1 - 14 of 14 Posts