Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used Mag-Hytec Trans pan fits All Duramax 2001 to present w/ Allison trans

It is used but in great shape nothing wrong with it also comes with new trans filter. $200.00

It is still on my truck so i need a stock trans pan before i can remove and ship

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,954 Posts
The pan is the same between the 5 and 6 speed??

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a used Mag-Hytec Trans pan fits All Duramax 2001 to present w/ Allison trans

It is used but in great shape nothing wrong with it also comes with new trans filter. $200.00

It is still on my truck so i need a stock trans pan before i can remove and ship[/QUOTE
The new trans filter u have, is it the deep sump or regular??? I would like to see pics.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a Allison deep pan ill trade u that and $100 for ur pan.....would like pics first
No thank you i will keep it for $100

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It is still on my truck so i need a stock trans pan before i can remove and ship[/QUOTE
The new trans filter u have, is it the deep sump or regular??? I would like to see pics.
The extra filter is the deep sump got it from Mag-Hytec for use with this pan I dont have photos right now it is still on my truck

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
92 Posts
And would like some pics of the pan and the diff cover. Its just to much trouble to find something esle to drive bc it will take 2 weeks for me to ship u mine and u ship it back.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cant do it then sorry need pans before i can ship anything

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump still have

1 - 20 of 27 Posts