Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t be the only one that hates the angle at which MBRP exhaust exits the rear of the truck, my brother has Magnaflow and his exhaust location is tucked under the truck and looks much better and the angle is sharper, is there any way to use the Magnaflow tailpipe with my MBRP exhaust or and way to change the location short of bending the pipe I have because no one near me is able to bend 5” pipe. TIA

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Honestly I think your only option within reason would be to find someone to bend 5" pipe to match your bros. As long as both exhausts have the same or relatively same connection point just over/behind the rear axle i don't see why it wouldn't work to swap, but i doubt you will be able to get just that rear piece without having to buy a whole magnaflow exhaust. Prolly be easier to just wait til he's sleeping and do a swap in the middle of the night LOL.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I can’t be the only one that hates the angle at which MBRP exhaust exits the rear of the truck, my brother has Magnaflow and his exhaust location is tucked under the truck and looks much better and the angle is sharper, is there any way to use the Magnaflow tailpipe with my MBRP exhaust or and way to change the location short of bending the pipe I have because no one near me is able to bend 5” pipe. TIA
can you get a p/n of the magnaflow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.