Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I'm a new user on this forum and hopefully I came across a good one! I live in Canada, I recently purchased a 2008 GMC Savana 3500 DuraMax Cube Van (97500KM, great condition). I'd like to take good care of it. I don't have much experience with automobiles, especially diesel vans. I'm a young guy and this is a really big investment for me. I know diesel engines need more maintaining over gasoline engines. I wont to take every precaution that my van will last me a long time. I currently have the van getting a safety and emission test. I did not come here just to leech information of you guys I've been doing extensive research on the net myself. My question is where can I get a owners manual for this van? Since I cannot find one anywhere. Tips, tricks, musts, etc. for maintaining the engine, chassis, etc. anything that will help! What's more better than learning from owners themselves? Thank you for all your help in advance!

Vlad.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts