Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a big drag race, sled pull, dyno and show and shine in Denton on March 9. I'm gonna be heading up there from fort worth if anybody wants to meet up and convoy up there. Let me know and we can figure out a time and place to meet.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it depending on when my daughter is born. I'll be coming from east of Denton but would like to meet up with other members of the forum

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Ill be there..but I live about a hour north of Dallas

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's cool guys. If you wont be able to meet up for the convoy we can definitely meet up at the race. Just look for my truck.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have a lonestar Duramax sticker on my back window.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All right fellas, this event is coming up in a week! I'm super excited. It looks like there is a big group that gonna convoy out of Weatherford, I'm still waiting for info on the meeting spot. If that doesn't sound good lets throw some places out there that would work better and we can do a convoy of our own. Let me know what you guys think.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All right, looks like we're meeting up at the pilot truck stop north of Fort Worth at 35 and 170 across the street from cabelas at about 9 am on saturday and are going to convoy from there. Anybody is welcome. Look forward to meet everyone!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts