Votes: 11 4.8%
  • johndeere5520

Votes: 3 1.3%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well all this was a good month! Went through and got all the top pics! Should be a tough month! Ok everyone. Take your time, look at all the pics, and VOTE!!!

:neener

1. drhoyt

2. sparepartsracing

3. Fry

4. JDT4430

5. Diesel Dan

6. doops22

7. Weirsy

8. CanadianDmax

9. duramaxchip

10. BIG PHIL

11. AJ 72

12. DuraCal

13. RareBiscuit17

14. mr b

15. illinoisfarmboy

16. DMAX&DEERE

17. PullJohnDeere60

18. johndeere5520

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
620 Posts
Great looking pictures.. I'm seeing to much green though... Case IH is where it's at

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Great looking pictures.. I'm seeing to much green though... Case IH is where it's at
Agreed way to much green. It's going to be a hard choice this month. Some good pics I just don't know if I have it in me to vote for a green one.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Voted for Fry. Agree.. Way to much green :cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
643 Posts
there is a lot of green this month im a deere guy but its always nice to see some other stuff, we run a mix of color, an i must say my favorites to be in all day arent green

·
Registered
802 Posts
I wanted to vote for DuraCal. Except he's not even on the poll list or maybe I am just not seeing him. Anyone having the same problem?

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
I wanted to vote for DuraCal. Except he's not even on the poll list or maybe I am just not seeing him. Anyone having the same problem?
Yeah I noticed the same thing, but CanadianDmax is on there twice. Guess this month is rigged for him to win lol :rof

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yeah I noticed the same thing, but CanadianDmax is on there twice. Guess this month is rigged for him to win lol :rof
Lol, didn't notice that. It's rigged for the green and yellow.:rofl. Just kidding I like Deere also:thumb.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ATTENTION : I made a mistake while making the poll last night. I didnt add "DuraCal" in the poll correctly. If anyone voted wrong let me know and I will fix it. :eek: -Jason​

Ugh.. Thats what I get for making the poll late at night... I got it fixed now!! :thumb

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
113 Posts
Voted for Fry. Agree.. Way to much green :cookoo[1]:
:thumb
Haha. I don't have a chance. Wiersy has this one easily for nicest picture. The green lovers will take this one.
If it wasn't so cold this month could have fired up a few quadtracs and did something nice.

·
Registered
613 Posts
voted for weirsy! didnt have time to get mine done :(

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Good news is that I made the poll :)......bad news is I've got zero votes.:eek: Lol
Guess I should have put my nice wheels on for the pics.

I'm torn between weirsy & duramaxchips pictures.
But I like weirsy's better. So he got my vote. :thumb

·
King of Battle
854 Posts
Im goin with the new guy thats an awesome picture! And hes my father lol PullJohnDeere60!

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
did Weirsy hire a professional photographer to take that?? shit is lovely! gut my vote

·
Registered
73 Posts
did Weirsy hire a professional photographer to take that?? shit is lovely! gut my vote
You're not going to believe me but that was taken with my samsung s3 with absolutely no photo editing. And I am no photographer.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Bump for votes. Gonna be a close one.

Hmmm.... I should of voted for myself. I'm that guy now (zero votes) Lol.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Big phill got mine, OFT (oil field trash) for life

1 - 20 of 38 Posts