Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
661 - 680 of 717 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
hmmm ill have to go check that out..thx....i was planning to do it after july as my inspection is on the 7th month..... also, i plan on getting efilive autocal ...and then the pipes to get rid of the dpf...what else do i need to do? are you happy being deleted ? thx for the responce:thumb

Look on your last inspection paper work. Mine does not have pass inspection for emissions.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well its nice that it sounds like an actual truck. Your mileage will go to shit for the first couple months because you'll be romping on it to hear the turbo.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
im currently holding the latest Mass inspection book. and technically if the inspector wants to be a dick... he can fail ANYONE that does not have a muffler.... that is all it stats. "exhaust system check: exhaust components/muffler" , " accelerate the engine to test for unnecessary noise and the emission of any unreasonable amount of blue or black smoke" so that means pretty much if they guy doing the sticker isn't a diesel head he can fail any of us.
I just read that right out of the most recent inspection guide from my sticker guy at my dealer. hope this helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey fellas. Can anyone recommend a good diesel mech in the north shore area? This is my first diesel so i dont know of any..thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey fellas. Can anyone recommend a good diesel mech in the north shore area? This is my first diesel so i dont know of any..thanks.
If you can get in touch with him, Dylan Spink isn't far from you in Rye, NH.

Slipclutch Motorsports
[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
hmmm thats unsettleing...Ill have to scope out the best place to go

im currently holding the latest Mass inspection book. and technically if the inspector wants to be a dick... he can fail ANYONE that does not have a muffler.... that is all it stats. "exhaust system check: exhaust components/muffler" , " accelerate the engine to test for unnecessary noise and the emission of any unreasonable amount of blue or black smoke" so that means pretty much if they guy doing the sticker isn't a diesel head he can fail any of us.
I just read that right out of the most recent inspection guide from my sticker guy at my dealer. hope this helps.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I dunno where on the Northshore you're looking but CMP Auto in Wakefield is awesome. Wouldn't trust anyone else with my truck....im sure there are many other great guys. But I swear by CMP. Chris is a great guy and very easy to deal with and is super knowledgeable. 781 307 3947.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Hey guys new here from Tewksbury

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am in the process of looking for a LBZ Truck, or Kodiak, and a daily gasser or maybe the new dodge 1500 diesel to add to my current fleet of a LB7 and Trailblazer on 37s

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Hey guys , I was just wondering where to get an inspection sticker in the area. I have a stack on my recently purchased lly and it seems the two stations I've been to in Tewksbury won't give me a sticker , told me the stack is illegal ??? I see plenty of trucks around with stacks , I just think they wanna be dicks. Any help would be appreciated guys .

·
Registered
301 Posts
Cape cod. Here

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dont think i posted in here yet. Had my truck for a little more than a year.
Still looks like a old man truck, but going to lift it, rims and tires when i get my taxes back.
Im in the south shore area
When i bought it, think it had about 41,xxx on her

basically still looks like this

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
661 - 680 of 717 Posts