Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
681 - 700 of 717 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Pweter dmax 03. You off of South Street with dually???

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
No , I got a white 05 with black rims extended cab

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll make sure to honk if I see ya

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Car
Cape cod mass

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do I have any options for doing deletes in MA other than reinstalling come inspection time? Is it just the visual it will fail,as in will the tuner fool the check engine light/OBD inspection

·
Registered
156 Posts
07 Chevy EC/SB...LBZ, Woburn Ma.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im a Mass Member as well! from Plymouth!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm from east longmeadow MA, right outside spfld. victory red 08 quad cab, anyone recommend a diesel shop around the area that knows what they are doing? Sick of going to the dealership and getting bent over.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm from east longmeadow MA, right outside spfld. victory red 08 quad cab, anyone recommend a diesel shop around the area that knows what they are doing? Sick of going to the dealership and getting bent over.
welcome. nice area over there in longmeadow. look up evan at limitless diesel. he is amazing and great to deal with!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Definitely Evan at limitless diesel! He did my transmission, and installing my hsp twin kit in the near future. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

·
DIESEL ADDICT
245 Posts
X2 on Evan he is a great builder

·
Premium Member
124 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
2015 Denali from Avon

·
Registered
155 Posts
Spotted

Well he kinda spotted me, but was getting fuel at the BJs gas station on the Burgin parkway in quincy. he drove by beeped the horn and gave me a thumbs up. :thumb
I think it was a GMC but it was a white dually LB7 if im not mistaken, looked lifted or at least leveled with blacked out rims and had a Duramax stick on the back window.

Wondering if its anyone on here :gearjamin

681 - 700 of 717 Posts