Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
701 - 717 of 717 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Do I have any options for doing deletes in MA other than reinstalling come inspection time? Is it just the visual it will fail,as in will the tuner fool the check engine light/OBD inspection

All depends what inspection station you go to. My buddy has a 2009 LMM fully deleted and they just plug it in and slap a sticker on it at the place he goes.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
anyone else have any info on this^^^ mine is about due for inspection and would really love to avoid having to put everything back in...

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Is there ever any truck meets anywhere in Mass? Or truck clubs that you guys know of or may be involved in ?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not that I know of, but that would be cool.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Check out diesels of New England on Facebook. It's a mostly ma/ct group. In the summer they're doing something almost every weekend

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
559 Posts
D.O.N.E. is a joke. Half of the guys on that page don't even have a truck and 99% of the posts are bullshit. The only truck club in Mass worth being a part of is Cape Cod Coal Rollers but we are full hahahaha

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's the whole reason done is enjoyable...

·
Registered
559 Posts
I used to get involved when it was 50/50 trucks/BS but now it is terrible. Every single post goes to shit and I hate everyone.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Better to lurk more, post less and enjoy the show imo. Although you're right, it's changed a lot

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello .

I am looking for some information's where to go to get installed a Zone Adventure Series lift kit on my truck? Truck is 2013 Silverado CC 4x4. I am looking for any location or anyone that knows what to do. I am ok going to RI,CT NH and ME to get it installed.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello .

I am looking for some information's where to go to get installed a Zone Adventure Series lift kit on my truck? Truck is 2013 Silverado CC 4x4. I am looking for any location or anyone that knows what to do. I am ok going to RI,CT NH and ME to get it installed.

Thank you in advance.
A Plus Diesel Sales in Maine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello

I'm in Haverhill mass on the NH border

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey guys who on here is from mass?! i never see anyone on here from mass. im in kingston near plymouth where you guys at?!
Oxford MA here, out by Worcester.

701 - 717 of 717 Posts