Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for May the theme is your Duramax in a cemetery. Day or night, doesnt matter... You get to post 2 pics. We will take 5 trucks for the poll. The top 5 will be decided by the most likes on their pics. In the event there is a tie the Dmax Store staff decides on the tie breakers. Winner gets a $200 Dmax Store gift card.
Get to posting!

Poll goes up on May 28th, so all pics need to be up before then.

·
Registered
17,870 Posts
Subd for some cool pics!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Very different/out of the ordinary. In for pics....

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Hungry for that gift certificate and intake pipe lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
What's the deal here? Where are the pictures? I was expecting some goth stuff, coffin's loaded in the back and such. Let's get it going!

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
I picked up a new coffin from the airport once, drove it out several hundred miles to a small town taxidermi....er, uh mortician.

It was weird....not the trip, the personalities at the receiving end.
But it was in a crate....coffin in a coffin? marx

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
So far not a lot of competition this month. Not that the posted pix aren't good but right now it is at worst 50/50 on the odds. Let's go people. It was memorial day just two days ago. Surely someone went to decorate a grave and took a picture while there.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
So was this month's poll disregarded due to lack of interest? If so... damn it lol

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
That's just sad. May I suggest a new theme? I think a truck full of "babes" would be fun. In particular I am looking for children but cute women would be okay or even calves or lambs. maybe babes in the front and babes in the back. I'd hate to see this go away. I think it is one of the more fun things on the forum.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Lol. Thanks for the backup, wizard

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yea, Noble would have had that one, mine wasn’t a very good entry this time.

Barely see the cemetery, a bad sun glare, and worst of all, a shameful load for the LMM, lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rotm

Not sure if this has been done yet but how about just washed or waxed?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts