Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to the dealer tomorrow to see about the LMM d-max, the trucks im look at are a ext. cab long bed sle-1 trim one ton and a single cab long bed one ton i drove them both and WOW these new trucks are powerful i will keep everybody posted!! im way excited!

·
Registered
121 Posts
thats pretty high. around my dealers, for a 4x4 cc sb is like 44,000 and the 4x2 is about 41,000

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i talked to the dealer who is great friend of mine the best he could do was 850 per month and im getting ready to move so im not gonna get it cuz that to me is way to high of a payment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im gonna go to the dealer tomorrow and get a new d-max the one im looking at is fire red with black leather interior CC-SB GMC and it is F-ING sick i will most defineatly post pics when i pick it up!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Look for a 07 2500HD classic. I bought mine Tuesday for $32,500. Stealer discounted price from $42K, it's a LS crew cab 4x4 LBZ. Go to the Chevy or GMC website and try to find a 07 Silverado/Sierra classic. I found two left in the state of California. Now there's only one left.

SP

·
Registered
699 Posts
heck yeah, about 3 months ago i searched fl on the chevy web site and found the last 3500 srw 4x lbz, stickered at 34.9k out the door at 27.3k definently look around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts