Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be putting a MBRP stack system when I get home from Iraq. Now for the problem, I have a 115 gallon fuel tankin the bed and was wondering if the stack will have any affect on the fuel in the tank. I really don't want to remove the tank because I do use it. Not sure what to do, any ideas let me know.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
If the tank is in the front of the bed, you will have to move it unless you want to lose your whole bed and have the stack exit further back. You could just get a 5" system and run that and forget about the stacks. I don't think I have seen any trucks with stacks and an in-bed fuel tank. If it were to work, I am sure you would have to do some custom work. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll post up some better pictures of this. This isn't a MBRP kit, but our 5" kit. He had just enough room to move his fuel tank up a bit, and still keep his hitch in the bed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.