Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday Oct.20 is the Grease, Steam, and rust pull at the fulton county fair grounds put on by Orlo ink. Now i know that there are alot of guys that pull that are fairly close to this area and the pullin season is mostly over. So how bout some new faces show up and raise some hell together!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
What time dose it start, i might be able to make it!

What do ya say Adam/Bill:D ?

·
Registered
484 Posts
7 pm, I'm sure if we ask Orlo to hold the diesel classes until later we can all make it down. I'm pissed since my day off got switched to monday's for October, I won't be able to make it down until later that evening.:cool

·
3,162 Posts
7 pm, I'm sure if we ask Orlo to hold the diesel classes until later we can all make it down. I'm pissed since my day off got switched to monday's for October, I won't be able to make it down until later that evening.:cool
Same here, i'm starting a new job on the 1st and wont be able to leav to early just yet!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It starts at 7:00pm. Ive talked to Adam about it before, and im pretty sure he will be there! I hope more of you guys can make it too!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn you guys posted while i was typing(very slow):) But the diesel classes useally pull late and ill be there early so maybe ill say something to them incase they are plannin on pullin earlier.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hot Street with me Caleb :drink Orlo has 3 diesel classes, middle one suits us right.

·
3,162 Posts
Even with helper springs, and clamps and hanging weight?

I hear there is a pull at liste on sat?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Helper springs and clamps don't matter, we are allowed blocked suspension in that class. You'll have to leave the weight rack off unless you really want to run the modified class.:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know ill be there! I was hopeing you guys were going to be able to make it. Didnt know if you had to work late or what?

·
3,162 Posts
Im gonna try like heck but i dont know when i'll get off work?

·
Registered
484 Posts
As long as things go smoothly stocking phesants (I hate them damn birds) on Friday I should be able to make it. :drink

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK then! Its going to be awesome! People are gonna be pissed when we tear up!:rockin :rof

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its suppose to be showers here and there. If that holds true they just wont have to add any water when they plow it up for track prep. Ill keep in touch. I have phone #'s to get ahold of you guys if the worst happens!
717-552-4194 is mine if you want to call me.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rains over, sun is shining, and were getting some pretty strong winds right now thats dryin everything out quick!:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im leavin right now to go to the track, ill have my phone on me if anybody needs directions. Hope to see somebody!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts