Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone going to ocean city for the car show weekend in a couple weeks?

myself and Denny (MostWantedLMM) should be going down for a day or two...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I may make it. Going to hit the Budds Creek/ Md Int speed way for their Diesel "BIg Rig Truck Nationals" on Saturday!

http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/flyers/event/pdf/2010/10_big_rig.pdf

..:: Maryland Int'l Raceway - Budds Creek, MD ::..

If you go, be careful with the OC cops... Thay will pull over everyone that they think may be "hot dogging" it! As a matter of fact, I dare not even venture into OC with my truck. MD has very restrictive motor vehicle laws, and bumper heights are limited to 28 inches!!! For that reason, I have my truck tagged in Delaware, but the OC cops still pull out of state trucks over and tow or have them leave the city!!!!
BUT.... it is a great event with alot going on! Keep in touch and if I make it, We can catch up and I'll treat to a beer!

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol just what i needed to hear, it cant be worse then wildwood. oh well ill do my hotrodding outside city limits :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
lol just what i needed to hear, it cant be worse then wildwood. oh well ill do my hotrodding outside city limits :D
Not to worry!!!!:drink Lets see if we can get a group together to meet??!!

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sure if we can get more people, ill most likely be going down with my buddy who owns a lightning and then maybe meet up with denny at some point...we'll see

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Team drag race thru Dewey anyone? :rof

They can't catch us on bicycles! :trycycle
Im game!!!! But headed South.... not gonna head North (Rehoboth) with a bunch of guys!!:rof

·
Registered
736 Posts
Im game!!!! But headed South.... not gonna head North (Rehoboth) with a bunch of guys!!:rof
:rof Yeah I'd hope we're all on the same page with that one! Unless Beech wanted to stop at the Purple Parrot :neener lol jk that ain't right

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Haha no way. My woman lives in Harrington! Sh*t I'm surprised we ain't seen each other down there lol
If thats your truck in your sig... Ill keep an eye out!!

:rof Yeah I'd hope we're all on the same page with that one! Unless Beech wanted to stop at the Purple Parrot :neener lol jk that ain't right
He may not know about that place!!! Always funny to get someone whos not familiar with the area to meet you at a bar up there... and dont show up!!:rof

·
Registered
736 Posts
Yeah that's my truck in my avatar. Just look for the blacked out, silver GMC dropped in the front scootin down 14 lol :gearjamin

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
il be down there from friday night to sunday

1 - 20 of 35 Posts