Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
im about to install a devilsown dual nozzle setup on a lb7. Is it better to put both nozzles right before the intake bridge such as in the image of trprowen install. or have one nozzle right before the intake bridge and one right after the intercooler?

·
Registered
6 Posts
as in directly after the outlet of the intercooler. Either in the intercooler pipe or intercooler outlet itself? one nozzle is a 5gph and the other is a 10gph i also have a 15.

·
Registered
6 Posts
danzicks install is exactly what im looking to do. If both the small and large nozzle are supposed to placed in that location?

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
If I'm understanding you right, yes danzick pic has both nozzles there, one at top of tube and one pointing back toward firewall. Closer to firewall you see the splitter. At least that's what I'm seeing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
About the solenoid before the pump back on the first page. it seems that the 150 psi solenoid that snow has was having problems keeping closed or open with the 220psi of their pump, so they suggested going pre-pump. Aquastealth, Devil's Own, and Coolingmist all have 250psi rated solenoids, so it may be something to think about.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My current one is neither diesel nor turbo, I sold my Daihatsu Move last month, but will have a turbo diesel when I move back to the states, why?

·
Registered
163 Posts
My move was turbo, 660cc at 13 psi, the current car is NA, and doesn't have the meth kit. it got shipped back to the states, but I have 30 liters of methanol, and 60 or so liters of -60C washer fluid left over after the sudden purchase of my current car.

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
you didn't happen to find my pics on any threads did you?

·
Registered
791 Posts
you didn't happen to find my pics on any threads did you?
Not of the LML.. yet, still searching.. including the big almost 30 pager, lol. Think it's not much different then the others.. and mine are way to close to the engine.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I can't find any when I had it installed on the engine but here's after I drilled the holes.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Not of the LML.. yet, still searching.. including the big almost 30 pager, lol. Think it's not much different then the others.. and mine are way to close to the engine.
Mine was on an LLY, I talked to TheStepChild a lot when I did mine. That was like 3 years ago tho.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Mine was on an LLY, I talked to TheStepChild a lot when I did mine. That was like 3 years ago tho.
Yeah, in theory they should be pretty much close, at least I don't think much of the location on the block and engine bay has changed much on that. My first nozzle (MPG one) is pretty much right in the bend of the intake manifold as it goes down to enter the engine... might be a little too close.. even switched out the 175ml nozzle for a 100ml one.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts