Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys offer a military discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Unfortunately, we arent planning on it. We do appreciate your service though!

As a teaser, we are gearing up for a huge black friday/cyber monday sale though!

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
You know, as a twenty year veteran of the US Navy I often wonder why vets look for special treatment? We all volunteer for service.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The difference between me and you is I don’t consider it special treatment. But we are all authorized an opinion.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
You know, as a twenty year veteran of the US Navy I often wonder why vets look for special treatment? We all volunteer for service.

So when someone offers you a military discount you always turn it down? Because if you don't you're a hypocrite. Asking someone if they offer a military discount is far from looking for special treatment. A lot of places do, many don't. Taking advantage of the best price and saving a few dollars (usually equates to taxes) is not "special treatment".

Hope you've never checked the box for military when filling out an application either.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Honor the Men and Women who volunteer to fight for the very freedom you enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
As a 30 year USN vet, I see no harm in asking for military discount. I see it as a way for the business to thank you for your service and to build their customer base. For example, a few years back Home Depot stopped military discounts across the board where Lowe’s still offers it. My first stop is now Lowe’s and will only go to Home Depot when Lowe’s doesn’t have what I need. I have spent thousands of $$$$ at Lowe’s since then and hundreds of $$$ at Home Depot. You can bet that Lowe’s has done the math and it means more sales and profits for the company. At the end of the day, if you are uncomfortable asking for the discount, then don’t do it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately, we arent planning on it. We do appreciate your service though!

As a teaser, we are gearing up for a huge black friday/cyber monday sale though!

Awesome. Aside from other nonsense that was a product of me starting this thread. I will sit patiently until the sales are announced and hopefully get a deal on some Kryptonite UCAs and some Moog lowers

06 CCSB SLT, Kryptonite Front End, Cognito Center Link, 5 inch Turbo Back, Fuel shimmed, EFI Live, DSP 5 with tunes from Idaho Rob, TransGo Jr, AirDog 2 165, Custom Bumper, Limo tint, 33 12.50 20 Fuel Wheels

·
Vendor
620 Posts
Awesome. Aside from other nonsense that was a product of me starting this thread. I will sit patiently until the sales are announced and hopefully get a deal on some Kryptonite UCAs and some Moog lowers

06 CCSB SLT, Kryptonite Front End, Cognito Center Link, 5 inch Turbo Back, Fuel shimmed, EFI Live, DSP 5 with tunes from Idaho Rob, TransGo Jr, AirDog 2 165, Custom Bumper, Limo tint, 33 12.50 20 Fuel Wheels
Not sure if you are on instagram or not, but if you are, follow @Kryptoniteproducts sometimes they have deals going on they post up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Naw no instagram for this guy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts