Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was up guys, it's been a longtime since I've been on this forum. I had a 2011 chevy LML, but I decided to trade it in and got me a 2015 chevy 3500HD HIGHCOUNTRY 6.6L LML. My question is? I kept my h&s minimaxx from my old truck and also before a trade it I returned it back to stock. Now I want to use my minimaxx on my new truck. What should i do? I know I can download the vin unlock but I want to make sure that is going to work fine with my new truck. Any advice is welcome. Thanks, looking forward for some comments.

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Sell it for 12-1400 and buy efi live from kory you won't regret it

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sucks!! I didn't want to pay for tuner. Is that the only way?

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
you will make money selling that tuner and buying EFI, you could prob buy tuner and exhaust for price of what you sell the mini for

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know they are like $1900-$2000 bucks. They really went up in price. How much is the efi live?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I sold my mini maxx and got an autocal.. My exhaust from the 13 fit my 15

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Efi about 800$ exhaust 3-400$

·
Registered
123 Posts
Can you change the EFI live on the fly?

·
Registered
364 Posts
X a million on EFI live. It won't take long to sell the mini maxx, try talking to Kory to see if he'll take it off your hands when you buy an autocal.

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
But it only take about 1:30 to change tunes with efi live compared to 5-10 min with the mini Max

·
Registered
364 Posts
The mini maxx flash times sucked so bad. Seemed like an eternity to flash

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay guys who can I buy my tuner from? I'm going to start doing mods on the high country dually this coming Thursday. I need to buy a tuner since I can't use me mini max. Any suggestions? PPEI stage 1 or stage 2?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can someone give me kory's info?

·
Registered
364 Posts
PPEI.com dude. Or if you get ahold of synthetic motorsports they can set you up.

·
Registered
364 Posts
There he is! OP call Erick, he's a good man! Set you up right brah!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Guys, should I go with a 4 inch exhaust or 5 inch exhaust??? Is the hp the same? I'm running Efi live kory's 200 hp, fass 150, Cold air intake.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts