Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed my new tow mirrors a few days ago and am having trouble programming them right so that they adjust properly in reverse and drive. they adjust when i put it in reverse, but not where i want them and then when i put it in drive they dont go back at all. i have to adjust them everytime i use reverse. how do i fix this?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Curious about this one

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone know about this??

·
Registered
566 Posts
This is on a 03 ?

I know the newer ones do this but didnt know the older ones did.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes an 03. the old mirrors adjusted and the new ones try to but its all screwed up and just makes it worse

·
Registered
524 Posts
What about an 05 with 06 mirrors.......

·
Registered
70 Posts
The motors are most likely different so it's sending a command for the motor to turn for X number of turns and if they're different...not gonna work.

I'm sure you lost the power folding feature too right?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i lost the power folding feature also. if this never works out for the mirrors to adjust properly and they keep screwin up im going back to the old ones. there has to be a way to fix it

·
Registered
637 Posts
curious also I use the fob and they go all over ,never to were they were set.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yea i lost the power folding feature also. if this never works out for the mirrors to adjust properly and they keep screwin up im going back to the old ones. there has to be a way to fix it
These are aftermarket mirrors right? I would assume if one got a set from GM it would work???? Anyone know that answer?

·
Registered
637 Posts
mine are koolvues A/M.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts