Here's the list:
Suncoast gmax6
Precision converter
ADII 165
FPR shim
Egr Delete
Down pipe
More tuning

I'm holding off on the front end until next spring, won't need to do any 4wd launches when the roads are slick lol I'll have some pics and vids up when I get the truck back on Friday :thumb May be a turbo and some sticks at this time also, depending on how much I owe the IRS :rolleyes: :help

I'm pumped!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
just close your eyes and dive in... because as soon as you start your never gonna stop and soon your motors sitting on a stand infront of you begging for more and more and more haha... speaking from experience that is of course

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
It's all fun till you reach the limit of the stock motor. Then it's scary

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
i do like how he has a precision convertor with a suncoast kit on his list... glad to see im not the only rebel out there haha

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, truck is there since yesterday, should get it back Friday :) last night Jess said they had the trans out and half of the egr delete done

Sent from a combine cab using AutoGuide

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
so yours is the one in the pallet on facebook? nice, very nice man. I think husker is in my future when my trans is going to get worked :drink

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes that's mine on the pallet haha should rip when they get it all done. I'll keep you guy posted :drink

Sent from a combine cab using AutoGuide

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Awesome!! Congrats!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Let us know how that suncoast feels!

·
BANNED
789 Posts
Sweet! good luck......

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got back from Gretna! I wished I would have got this done a lot sooner! the trans shifts perfect and hasn't skipped a beat yet! Hung out for a while and ended up getting a ride in Ian's LBZ, which probably wasn't a good idea lol Now i already want more. So far I love the new power the truck has but I can already tell it'll be going back for more :eek: :D

·
Banned
477 Posts
Looking good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts