Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are testing our Modified CP4 injection pumps today. We are in the process of producing two different modified pumps for the LML Duramax's. We will keep everyone up to date as we have more info on these pumps. Soon we will have some pumps for the LML trucks. For more information check here for our progress. Photo Gallery: CP4 Modified Pumps

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
That is fantastic. What HP level is the maximum goal for this modified CP4, compared to a CP4/CP3 dual pump setup?

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Thanks, keep us posted!

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Great things are finally here for the LML. I was dead set against ever owning one, but now I'm planning on it in the near future!

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I don't even own a lml but I'm really pumped to see things are finally coming along with the motor and upgrades. I was starting to think the fun was over:(

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That is what people said in the mid '70s when the energy crisis hit. Not to worry, as long as people want horsepower, the aftermarket will get on it. :D

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm very pleased with my stock LML. I can only imagine the potential power once more fuel is added.

·
Registered
657 Posts
this is great news! with the custom tuning coming out soon and now this, two big things coming to the lml world! im pumped!

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts

·
Administrator
16,851 Posts
Do you anticipate the CP4 will eventually be able to support the same fuel as a CP3 after it's been modified?

This is great news.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
With the size of the lml injectors a badass pump and turbo should put down some meannn numbers! Awesome news!

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Kory said stock lml injectors are just about equivalent to an lbz coming factory with 60% overs.

EDIT: My bad, thought you asked what the size lml injectors were.
Yeah! If they wouldnt of been jack wagons and kept the pump good size with just a turbo you'd see 700hp dmaxs. Damn I almost want to buy an lml lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
I should stay off the forums more. Been two weeks since I've been on and heard two fantastic updates, this being one and korys thread being the other. Great work guys keep us updated. Time to sell the camaro and get a divorce :rofl

·
Registered
81 Posts
Man cant wait to spend some more lol...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts