Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok taking into consideration the mods i have and plan to get soon what else would i need to see 12's would the efi get me there? or do i need to change a lot this truck is my dd so i dont want to get to out of hand

thanks buster :D

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got the tranny but what is AD2

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
lift pump, air dog II 165

the best of the best on the market. Won't cause your cp3 to strain and will also add much needed filtration to your setup :thumb

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahh ty for the quick reply also how do i go about launching my truck of the line better i feel im giving duramax a bad name by all these ricers beating me lol

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
we carry everything you would need. including the liftpump and front end braces so that you can launch however hard you want :drink

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^If you're serious about running 12's, get in contact with dustin, he's your man. Give him a call on tuesday and he'll get you all set up bud :drink

·
Registered
581 Posts
If you want easy 12s better think about taking the lift off your future mods, just my 2 cents

·
Registered
778 Posts
What's dustins number I need to order stuff too

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
208-685-1000 will get ya there bud :thumb

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
your popinted in the right direction dude

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I plan to use him for my efi live at the least

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^I'm not telling you to buy all your parts through him lol, I personally purchased efi through them and have had NOTHING but excellent service. I was just saying that if you want a sure built 12's truck, dustin knows his shit as he has one for his dd (for another few days haha) It's always best to get information straight from the source, you know? Just a suggestion though, there are plenty of guys running 12's all day long with great success.

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
^I'm not telling you to buy all your parts through him lol, I personally purchased efi through them and have had NOTHING but excellent service. I was just saying that if you want a sure built 12's truck, dustin knows his shit as he has one for his dd (for another few days haha) It's always best to get information straight from the source, you know? Just a suggestion though, there are plenty of guys running 12's all day long with great success.
This new truck will just skip the 12s haha :D

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wish i had your kind of money lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts