Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my mom backed into my truck leaving a nice dent in my lower drivers door. it cant be popped out and i dont want to use a door skin. anyone know where i can buy a new door just outside panel maybe just primed new or a used door?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bummer, My bro backed into the quarter panel on my 67 camaro 6 months after i took it down to metal and re-sprayed it black... he has a BIG IOU out... sounds like you're in the same boat.

try a search on car-part.com for a used auto-parts door if you are patient you may even find the right color and trim if you can live with the dent for a little while (pretend its a battle scar from the woods). Goodluck, glad she didnt get the rocker or the cab corner or the bed!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Did you get her insurance information? I'd take her to court!

·
Registered
181 Posts
That just happened to me except it was the mother in law just got it out of the shop on monday.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i get to try that is just sucks lookin at the truck like that u know what i mean

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bummer. Shouldn't have trouble finding a door, but that does suck!

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
Was your truck not BIG enough for her to see??? :eek: Hopefully it's not on the Driver's side where you can't avoid looking at it.

I've seen some amazing stuff done by these 'Hail/Paintless Repair' guys. I had a parking lot hit&run wrinkle dent that was 6" in diameter removed...well worth the $125. :rockin

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Your mom just lost her mothers day present...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts