Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone on here from Missoula, MT or anywhere in the western side of MT? ie.. Bitterroot Valley on up to Eureka

·
Registered
119 Posts
Flathead Valley here, doesnt seem to be very many of us Montanans on here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Kalispell :D hey racerx909, whats ur story?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fromer Montanana here, from Anaconda. Now I live in Washougal, WA. There is a guy on here form Great Falls that posts a lot.

·
Registered
225 Posts
there's another dude from Troy that's on here frequently

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey anyone on here from Missoula, MT or anywhere in the western side of MT? ie.. Bitterroot Valley on up to Eureka
Must be hard driving Duramax in the land of environmental nuts. :rof Former Billings/Livingston guy here. Will be moving back after retirement. :drink

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Must be hard driving Duramax in the land of environmental nuts. :rof Former Billings/Livingston guy here. Will be moving back after retirement. :drink
Not bad actually, the tree huggers around here go after the loggers and most of them drive cummins. Not to mention, isnt that the pot calling the kettle black, you live in CA, where if a car has condensation coming out of the tailpipe they fine you for pollution.:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Butte here

·
Registered
434 Posts
grew up in shelby attending college in helena

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in KY but wish I lived in MT. Go out twice a year usually, Sept go to Winnett, Lewistown area, and in Dec Bozeman, Helena, Whitehall area.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I live in ND but the wife is from Boulder, and we get out there 3 or 4 times a year. LOVE western MT. :rockin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not in Montana, but we are in North Idaho. Missoula is my favorite stop, can't pass up the Cracker Barrel any time we pass through.
hey i just ordered a blocker plate from you guys. is your shop and shipping location in Idaho?

·
Registered
225 Posts
hey i just ordered a blocker plate from you guys. is your shop and shipping location in Idaho?
they're mostly just a shipping location, tried to go pester them last time i went to spokane, but told me it is basically a building full of boxes, no real store lol i was a little bummed out

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
they're mostly just a shipping location, tried to go pester them last time i went to spokane, but told me it is basically a building full of boxes, no real store lol i was a little bummed out
no biggie, i was just curious. hey you want an olds 455 for that elCamino of yours?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, all the MT guys; do you all know about Dyno Days at Gomers USDiesel in Missoula? its on june 5th this year, 20 bucks for a run and there are lots of vendors and free stuff.

1 - 20 of 338 Posts