Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
301 - 320 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I'm pretty tempted actually. Unloading in kalispell tomorrow. Be back in missoula, our main yard, friday to pick up an already loaded trailer. I also need a 34 hr restart to get my hours back. In the mean time I could make a quick run over and be back in missoula to leave Sunday

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Well I registered my truck on the nwdc website, pretty poor site. Says this event is in livinston, al. Also has no info whatsoever. What time do the dynos start?

·
Registered
488 Posts
There's also a dyno event in Kalispell
I may be heading to Livingston tho need to meet up with Dmitri Millard and pick up my built trans from him :+1::+1:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Aden has my truck right now. The trans is laying on the ground right now haha. He said it will be done tomorrow though. I'll ask him the starting time. Past years has been 8-9 am.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Aden told me 8 for coffee and donuts and 9 is when dynos start. Dispatch through me a curveball so I won't be able to make it like I originally thought

·
Registered
993 Posts
Not sure I'll be able to make it down in time either.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Fuckin aye, with just the twin kit, stock injectors?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Yep. Just twins. Personally, I think the 655 number was a spike. 617 seems about right.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Nice runs!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sounds Bad Ass! Wish I could have made it down

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
That whistle

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Just makes me want to twin mine even more now

301 - 320 of 338 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.