321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I know it, maybe if I didn't just buy a brand new sled

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm John , From Trout Creek & Thompson Falls. I just joined today. Are there any shops doing EFI tuning in our area? Can anyone recommend someone?

Reactions: Shov

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I'm John , From Trout Creek & Thompson Falls. I just joined today. Are there any shops doing EFI tuning in our area? Can anyone recommend someone?
Not much locally thats worth it. I just bought danville's 68mm stg2r turbo and his tuning to go with it. I've had dmaxtuner and kory willis' tuning and they were alright

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the reply.Your a ways away. LOLLL I read nothing but good things about Willis. From what I have been reading with a EFI V2 you can enter tunes from anyone? Is this correct? Without it you are locked into 1 person? It seems that would be the way to go. I am in the market for a tuner. But I have a lot to learn. So I am open to suggestions.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Welcome to forum btw. Yep that's right on the v2. PM'd you

·
Registered
170 Posts
"Idaho Rob" with ATP Trucks down in Meridian, Idaho is probably one of the better tuners out there that is somewhat close. He did a great job with my tunes

·
Registered
488 Posts

Hi John I'm in Missoula and can get your truck tuned for you I have my own tunes or we can order from Rob or Kory if you'd like ....also can get you deals on parts.

Feel free to shoot me a text 5469971

Thanks,
Justin
Zoo Town Performance LLC

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Sorry justin, forgot you were right there in zoola with your business. Would have said so earlier

·
Registered
5 Posts
Justin
is there a good time to call you ask a few question about a tuner?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wanted to give a quick hello! I recently moved to MT in March. I'm in the Anaconda area and was originally from IL. Been planning for the marvelous project of replacing the front end, and treating the rust that has taken over. It's been pretty neglected while I've been driving big trucks OTR. But, I've found some local work and have the shopping carts loaded down! Hope the Wife doesn't kick me out back on the road again, hehe..

·
Registered
209 Posts
I recently moved to MT in March. I'm in the Anaconda area and was originally from IL.
Hey RdHammer.....I'm in the Anaconda area as well.....Wonder if I've seen your truck on the streets of this big city - LOL !!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Spitzo, long time no see! Need to get together soon!

RdHammer, where abouts it IL are you from? My one ate also, living in GTF now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
You might have. It's a black 01 Sierra Dually. If you've been out to Silver lake, you've probably seen it, lol.

Shov, I used to be in the Champaign, IL area and was up by Peoria before moving here. Definitely don't miss much of IL for sure!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
993 Posts
From Belleville originally. But it's been a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
@ Shov - Yes, it has been awhile.....Too bad there's no diesel drags at the track this year huh.

@ RdHammer - Silver Lake huh.....I go by there quite often.....Went by there Friday actually.....I do some camping in the Red Lion area between the 7-Gables & Discovery Basin Ski Area.....When I was a kid, my family always camped at the west end of Silver Lake.....Of course it was all public land back then.....Anyways, I'll keep an eye out for your truck & maybe I'll run into you sometime.

·
Registered
22 Posts
@ RdHammer - Silver Lake huh.....I go by there quite often.....Went by there Friday actually.....I do some camping in the Red Lion area between the 7-Gables & Discovery Basin Ski Area.....When I was a kid, my family always camped at the west end of Silver Lake.....Of course it was all public land back then.....Anyways, I'll keep an eye out for your truck & maybe I'll run into you sometime.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I really like this area out here. Not as quiet as it was during the early spring, but better than being in town. I'm on the west end of the lake too, renting a cabin for now until we find some land we like.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

321 - 338 of 338 Posts