Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Add another MT buddy to your list, live in Great Falls and work in Billings. Don't ask...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Anyone go to the dyno days in Missoula today?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
And why would you go to NY then!!! lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
working as a boilermaker in billings right now hometown is shelby mt tho

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yep, good turnout. There will be video posted soon on the UsDieselparts youtube page. I got almost everyones truck, i ran out of tape for like the last 3 or 4 rigs though. My truck put down 429 HP and 800 something TQ (i dont have the sheet in front of me) might have been higher but my tires were so out of balance i could see light under them when he ran it.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Nice if I would have been at my place in Troy I would have tried to make it down

·
Registered
940 Posts
I live in gardiner mt.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Billings, MT here. G&J Diesel just had a dyno days that I went to, supposed to be a diesel drags the same weekend, but do to some problems at the acton track, the drags are moved to Douglas, WY on June 26, I'll probably try and make it down there for that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Missoula, Mt here. I am on here alot just don't post alot.:drink

·
Registered
322 Posts
I live in Minnesota now but i was born and raised in the Flathead Valley. My Builder (Justin Dall of Advanced Diesel Works) is in Kalispell and I travel there for all of my tuning and installs. I also plan to hit a few of the NHRDA Division 1 races next year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum from Kalispell. I know I am a Dodge owner but my brother-in-law's got a D-max. Anyways I work at Advanced Diesel Works with Justin Dall here in Kalispell. I joined the forum to let you montana people know We will be hosting a Dyno event either the 11th or 18th of September. We both wanted to know what you guys want to see at the event, ideas, prizes, food, etc... So let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Mike.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I live in Minnesota now but i was born and raised in the Flathead Valley. My Builder (Justin Dall of Advanced Diesel Works) is in Kalispell and I travel there for all of my tuning and installs. I also plan to hit a few of the NHRDA Division 1 races next year.
Not to bash on Justin, but why wouldnt you have Rob (Idahorob) or Nick (durmaxtuner) tune you truck if you're in Minnesota? Rob tunes the only fast dmax I know of in the Flathead, has more of a reputation as a PSD tuner.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sidney Montana. Its not western MT, but right in the middle of oil country.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Not to bash on Justin, but why wouldnt you have Rob (Idahorob) or Nick (durmaxtuner) tune you truck if you're in Minnesota? Rob tunes the only fast dmax I know of in the Flathead, has more of a reputation as a PSD tuner.
I work with Justin on all of my build. Why would i buy a tune when i could let the guy building my truck custom make one for it on the rollers. To make a suggestion like that means you probably havent worked with Justin, if you did you would understand.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum from Kalispell. I know I am a Dodge owner but my brother-in-law's got a D-max. Anyways I work at Advanced Diesel Works with Justin Dall here in Kalispell. I joined the forum to let you montana people know We will be hosting a Dyno event either the 11th or 18th of September. We both wanted to know what you guys want to see at the event, ideas, prizes, food, etc... So let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Mike.
Push Justin for the 18th. I am scheduled for the week of sept 13 to complete my build. It would be fun to play at the dyno event when completed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
oh ok yeah we were talkin about you today ROGERM, We did schedule the event for the 18th. we'll see you soon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Browning MT, where the wind spools your turbo itself.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I bounce between Central WA and Western MT every chance I get. Can't decide which one to call home as MT is sooo much nicer than WA but all my family is in WA. :confused:

I've seen a killer lifted black Dmax in Ronan/Pablo area with stacks.

41 - 60 of 338 Posts