Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s the difference between you guys’ Moog Severe Duty LCAs and regular Moog LCAs?. Trying to find a difference but maybe I’m missing something.

06 CCSB SLT, Kryptonite Front End, Cognito Center Link, 5 inch Turbo Back, Fuel shimmed, EFI Live, DSP 5 with tunes from Idaho Rob, TransGo Jr, AirDog 2 165, Custom Bumper, Limo tint, 33 12.50 20 Fuel Wheels

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
What’s the difference between you guys’ Moog Severe Duty LCAs and regular Moog LCAs?. Trying to find a difference but maybe I’m missing something.

06 CCSB SLT, Kryptonite Front End, Cognito Center Link, 5 inch Turbo Back, Fuel shimmed, EFI Live, DSP 5 with tunes from Idaho Rob, TransGo Jr, AirDog 2 165, Custom Bumper, Limo tint, 33 12.50 20 Fuel Wheels
If your referring to our webstore...
The first 2 listing are individual (passenger/driers side) and the third listing is for both.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am referring to your web store. Just wondering the difference between the two letter part number identifier of “SD” for your Moog LCAs as opposed to “RK” on the Moog website. They seem to be the same

·
Vendor
620 Posts
These are manufactured directly for us from moog and are backed by our lifetime warranty but I am not sure what the exact differences are from the standard moog.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are manufactured directly for us from moog and are backed by our lifetime warranty but I am not sure what the exact differences are from the standard moog.

So just to be positive, you guys tack on a lifetime warranty to the 3 year warranty Moog offers on their R series control arms?

·
Vendor
620 Posts
So just to be positive, you guys tack on a lifetime warranty to the 3 year warranty Moog offers on their R series control arms?

Correct, straight off the products page from our site:

(DmaxStore Lifetime Warranty)- Now available for Dmaxstore customers purchasing MOOG problem solver replacement parts. Dmaxstore will replace any failed MOOG part purchased from us as long as you own the vehicle. For all claims members must present proof of purchase. For replacement please complete the warranty claims form here. New replacement parts will be shipped via UPS ground when failed unit is received, shipping will not be covered.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct, straight off the products page from our site:

(DmaxStore Lifetime Warranty)- Now available for Dmaxstore customers purchasing MOOG problem solver replacement parts. Dmaxstore will replace any failed MOOG part purchased from us as long as you own the vehicle. For all claims members must present proof of purchase. For replacement please complete the warranty claims form here. New replacement parts will be shipped via UPS ground when failed unit is received, shipping will not be covered.

Right on. Thanks for all the info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts