Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 with 70xxx I bought it with 55xxx and immediatley added k/n air intake moto blue 4" exaust and a diablo sport preditor any one have any sugestions on my next move besides guages

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Gauges, BD turbo, Injectors would be cool. I would do them all together if possible as you have to take so much crap apart to get to the injectors. Hows the transmission holding up? It might be a little mad at you if you throw any more power at it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it seems fine i havent bought guages yet though so i havent gone over the 2nd stage of programing what can i do to the trans

·
Registered
527 Posts
you could do a shift kit, valve body or torque converter. also update your sig so we know what your working with.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i have bully dog shift kit works for up an additional 150 hp on top of stock but after that you'll have do some more upgradeing

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I order in all my transmission toys from Suncoast. They take pretty good care of me. The Complete VB is pretty spendy. If you are fairly decent with a wrench the Transgo shift kit would be a great place to start for a decent price. That alone will make the truck drive different. Add a converter and you'll be in good shape for about $1500. Also, swap out the transmission and motor oils out for Synthetic. I use Amsoil everywhere, and it can make a noticable difference over Dino oils.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think ill leave the programer off for a while then swap all my oils over to synthetic then try it again with guages.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ive got an 03 4x4 indigo blue duramax ext cab with a ts performance chip a 77series k&n cold air intake and straight pipe I kind of have the same question what is the next step in performance??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts