Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I currently have a triple pillar with Boost (0-100PSI), Pyro (0-2000F), and Fuel Rail Pressure (0-30,000PSI). Im wondering about mounting some more gauges, Id like to put in a smaller boost gauge for my 475 Boost, maybe fass lift pump pressure, and maybe tranny temp (though tranny can go on DIC).

Any good options on a 2012 LTZ build to mount a few more gauges?

·
Premium Member
11,309 Posts
Edge CTS insight!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I just went from H&S to EFI live and gauges. I can't find a 5 pillar anywhere. And does insight have spare inputs? Since the boost and 475 boost will be electronic, and not from the truck.

*edit* spare not six. Autocorrect

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,309 Posts
I believe if you get the EAS system that's expandable. Best bet is call one of the vendors and ask. I know that you can monitor up to 8 parameters at one time.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
The stock Trans gauge is accurate.

·
Registered
839 Posts
You can look and see if you can find one of these someone might sell. The guy who originally made them has stopped making them. Picked it up from gmfullsize.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.