Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I just had exhaust, lift pump, and motorops SOTF tune installed and it doesn't feel like it pulls as good as it did when I had a canned edge evolution tune. What gives? 0-60 times dropped off too. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys I just had exhaust, lift pump, and motorops SOTF tune installed and it doesn't feel like it pulls as good as it did when I had a canned edge evolution tune. What gives? 0-60 times dropped off too. Any help is appreciated
Also, I noticed my max boost is only 32-33 psi which is less than I was getting before

·
Registered
19 Denali L5P SOTF Tuned. PLUS lots more
21 Posts
Where do you start with a post like this? If it's deleted there's no help here. If a tuner done it I would go straight back to them. Otherwise start checking between turbo and engine to find the leak.

·
Administrator
16,952 Posts
You can contact your tuner, but I would bet they would ask you to test your system for boost leaks to start. DuramaxTuner sells some cool adapters to test for boost leaks.

Next step will be data logging.

Reactions: Melonhead1102
1 - 4 of 4 Posts