Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I have been a member here for over a year, but have spent most of my time on the DP forum. I am ready for a change. I have been browzing on here for some time now and really like it. I have had my current truck since new (2006). I hope to learn more from all of you, as well help where I can. Thanks

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Welcome over to this side of the street lol.

Post some pics of your rig!

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

i'm a member over at DP but i never really got the general feel of the site figured out. some good tech info here and there

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome man. Sure you'll learn a lot here this is an awesome forum ..

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the DF !

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Welcome! This is my favorite forum!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yea this site is great. It is going to cost me some money being on it. There are way too many cool mods that I never even thought about that I have to do now!! A couple of friends that run stock duramax trucks think I'm crazy for doing all the mods to my truck. Then they want to know how to do to thiers.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Yea this site is great. It is going to cost me some money being on it. There are way too many cool mods that I never even thought about that I have to do now!! A couple of friends that run stock duramax trucks think I'm crazy for doing all the mods to my truck. Then they want to know how to do to thiers.
Yea it's like a virus. Once you see a big spinney thing on somebody elses truck then you have to have one and blah blah blah. It goes on forever lol

And don't worry about your buddies. When you haul ass past them on the road they'll probably re-think their position on modifying dmaxs :D

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Yeah, it's a pretty good site. I learned what EGT's meant, after I smoked my heads and melted my valves:eek:

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Welcome aboard...Way to much asshats on DP for my liking.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 18 of 18 Posts