Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to upgrade to EFI. Checking into their install instructions for laptop and notice they dont list "Windows 7" as an operating platform. Does anyone know if their software will run on Windows 7???:help

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ive been running EFI Live on my computer since the first RC release of windows 7... never missed a beat :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
just bought efi live. have a delete kit coming and transgo kit on my truck. where can i go/who can i contact to get tunes for my truck that i can run without worrying too much about tearing it up?

·
Registered
582 Posts
just bought efi live. have a delete kit coming and transgo kit on my truck. where can i go/who can i contact to get tunes for my truck that i can run without worrying too much about tearing it up?
I dont even have it yet but from being on here a while I would go with MMLMM or IdahoRob hands down. Those guys know thier shit!

·
Registered
19 Posts
good deal, thanks

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Yep you can run with Windows 7 because its sweet and you can pick a prior version of Windows to run it on I went with XP.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
If tuning was all you were after, an EFILive purchase was not necessary. I have a tuning link that explains.

To answer your question, there are free tunes everywhere. PM a few folks here, or find a tune repository in one of the other forums.

·
Registered
55 Posts
If tuning was all you were after, an EFILive purchase was not necessary. I have a tuning link that explains.

To answer your question, there are free tunes everywhere. PM a few folks here, or find a tune repository in one of the other forums.
I am getting ready to do the dpf delete. My local shop wants $300 to flash my computer with EFI Live to delete the regen (I am installing the exhaust). Is that high for what he's doing and can I do it myself? :helpAny help would be appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts