Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,975 Posts
21 highway @ 75 mph with a 550 rwhp daily driver tune
12-13 in the city
What he said^^^ almost identical Except I run a 140 tune most the time. Not sure my tranny would like the 550 rwhp tune

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Thanks Guys, Could you post tire sizes? Some are not in sig.......thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
I get 15mpg city and 21 to 22 high way on a 60hp efi tune and im running 35s and a 6 inch lift. And that's hand calculated

·
Registered
273 Posts
Man for you guys running over 20mpg on your LB7 i'd sure like to get a tune from you, the best I can get is 18 and thats hand calc, and absolute max i've gotten.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I get 15mpg city and 21 to 22 high way on a 60hp efi tune and im running 35s and a 6 inch lift. And that's hand calculated
Sweet, How many MPH & RPM on highway ?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I average about 20-21, mostly country and small town driving. I have seen as high as 24 on the highway making good time, I would maybe do better taking it easier on the highway.
RPM & MPH on highway please?

·
Registered
3 Posts
What he said^^^ almost identical Except I run a 140 tune most the time. Not sure my tranny would like the 550 rwhp tune
I wish I could see those number's this last weekend I got 17 going 70mph this mpgs thing is driving me nuts I have had 2 different tuners with efi live and can't get any better Who's tunes are you guys using?

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
I run a set of 265/75R16 Mastercraft Courser A/T2 for the winter and 275/70R16 Toyo Proxes in the summer.

Time for a trip to Mike L so you can run the big tunes! lol.

I'm sure it could be better if I eased up on the go pedal around town.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hypertech, 20-21 going 60-65 on highway, bought it for $272 new..........I would like to hear about EFI and MPH & RPM on highway w/MPG.......always heard good about them, just want real facts.......thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
So far, I've had real good luck on the(Approx) 110Hp tune I made, it gets about the same MPG as my old PPE 90 tune or up to 1Mpg better so far depending on driving...I really love this EFILive so far !!:rockin

....not to mention all the benefits PPE NEVER had, Like trans tuning and the AWESOME Turbo brake feature!!:D:D

:cool:
Which efi? I see multiple options, I want all those programming bells and whistles

·
Super Moderator
667 Posts
Which efi? I see multiple options, I want all those programming bells and whistles
Finding EFILive tunes in today's climate will be extremely difficult due to the EPA crackdown. Any canned tuner that is CARD certified will give you better mpg than stock.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.