Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Some of you have welcomed me already, as I have a thread going about a problem with my truck, for those that haven't seen though, here's my official "Hi!"

My name is Jon, I'm a mechanic by trade...been so for about 13 or 14 years now I guess. ASE certified Master Tech, L1, X1 certified. I am factory trained on ISB cummins engines, the 24v 5.9's and newer 6.7L with DPF system. That being said, I'm a green horn on the Duramax/Isuzu engine, but getting some good experience now, LOL! I have been married a little over 9 years to my wife Vickie. We have a 4 yr old daughter, Naomi, and a 20 month old son, Dustin. Our third child is due sometime in May. We are avid off roaders, and have a couple of toys...a 95 jeep with SOA, and the usual stuff, and a 75 Scout II, soon to be SOA. We have a camper that I haul on my pickup, she's a biggun, but it fits the family just great. We love the outdoors, and enjoy camping (in style!) as much as possible, which lately has been minimized because of the economy and obviously, a child on the way. We are involved in 2 offroad clubs, 4x4Him.org, a nationwide christian off road club, and the WayWeGos, based out of San Gabriel Valley. We live in Whittier, CA. My wife stays at home with the kids, which has been great. We are a blessed family for sure. Looking forward to the community here, hope I can help you as well as glean information from your experiences as well. Have a blessed day, and look forward to chatting with you all!

Jon:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
987 Posts
welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the DF

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Welcome,congrats to you and the wife also!!:drink

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
welcome to the df!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Whittier huh? i have spent a lot of time workin down in that area, does the name dunkel ring a bell to you at all? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts