Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Mulitple kills

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  03hdcrew 
#1 ·
Been a fun few days, sunny and hot out so all the trucks/ricers/muscle cars are comin out. First off i was at a set of lights just driving around, im bout 3-4 cars back and then it goes green and some truck just blacked out the whole intersection, so i decide to investigate :D i see its a 6.4 PSD, so i follow him out on the highway, double lane so i pass him, he doesnt do anything so i gave him a little puff and up he comes roaring so i get on it a bit then i see him punch it(blacks out the highway) so i punch it and just pulled on him hard then he let off :rolleyes: THEN tonight there was some little ricer thing driving around with blue underglow and a carload of his buddys and he comes rippin up beside me and drops a gear so i hammer down and destroy him, let off cause it was only a 60km zone and we were doin 100, then i come up behind this 90`s white stepside chevy with a 383 stroker in it whom ive seen around before, still like 3 lengths behind him from racing the car, i hear him lay the hammer down and thinks im racing him now, so i say what the hell and gaver all she had on my number 3 tune and smoke him up to 140km too :D:D:rockin all in all, pretty good few days. :drink

#2 ·
i know my truck isnt much but on sunday i had some fun with an audi rs on the freeway, he gave me a funny look when i puffed a little smoke and kept up :D

#6 ·
Congrats man :drink

#10 ·
nice job man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.