Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Hey that truck looks pretty cool! :rockin

I want my GF to get a Colarado and put the same wheels on my truck so it matched :D

Heres my gasser I sold to buy my dmax :cool:

· Banned
24,781 Posts

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Dang I had to search everywhere for this!

There was a gallon of clear in the hood alone :eek:

· Banned
24,781 Posts
:rof It was DEEEEPP! Like you could see it was 1/4 a inch of clear when you looked at it.

With all that clear it cracked 5 times starting 2 years after the hood was done. I fixed it then sold it to my buddy. He had it for 3 years and took all the paint off the hood then painted it gray again :(

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Ya but it was getting bad. I guess when the hood would heat and cool it would flex and clear doesnt like to flex mutch. The silver stripe wasnt suppse to be there but it cracked bad and I had to fix it. The chid I sold it to didnt care about it. He put stupid running boards on it and drove it all year round. Then he sold it a few months ago and theat chid four wheeld with it a few times. I heard its on craigslist now. It was real nice! I had 2 14's under the rear seat to.. They hit hard! Oh well times change :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.